There are many ways in which to support the St Barnabas Society. You can help by:
- Praying for the work of the St. Barnabas Society and all who come to it for help.
- Asking for the work of the St. Barnabas Society to be remembered at Masses on St Barnabas Day 11 June.
- Sending us an e-mail asking to be added to our mailing list to receive our annual Newsletter, and pass on the Newsletter to others.
- If you are a priest, whoever you are, please contact our local District Organiser to arrange an appeal.
- Letting the Director know of any convert clergy who have been received into the Church.
- Sending the Society a donation or remembering it in your will.
Making a donation
The St. Barnabas Society relies on donations from individual supporters, collections in parishes, legacies and income from its investments.
Giving by Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to The St Barnabas Society and send it to:
Fr. Richard Biggerstaff
4 First Turn, Wolvercote
Other ways of giving.
If you wish to give by bankers order or on-line, the Society’s bank details are:
NatWest Bank plc, North Oxford Branch
249 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 7HR
Sort code 60 16 07
Account number 87029197
Account name The St Barnabas Society
Please be sure to add your name as the reference so that we know that the donation is from you. Please also let us know (post or e-mail) if you would like an acknowledgement or to be added to our mailing list.
We are able to accept donations by Credit or Debit Cards using the following on-line service:
In case of difficulty, please ring us on 01865 513377.
However you choose to give, and however much you feel able to contribute, we very much appreciate your support. Thank you.
If you are a taxpayer, you can easily enhance your contribution by making a Gift Aid Declaration. This will enable the St. Barnabas Society to reclaim the tax on the donation.
- Giving by cheque: please download, complete and print our Gift Aid form and enclose it with your donation.
- Online Credit/Debit card donations: if you use the BT My Donate service please be sure to select the Gift Aid check box.
- Other donations: please download, complete and print our Gift Aid form and post it to us.